Branded Workwear for Men and Women
Workwear, uniforms, corporate clothing – we’ve got you covered
Branded workwear can serve many functions for your business. It is a clear way to identify who the employees are for clients, they serve as a cost-saving mechanism for your business and provide a sense of uniformity amongst your team of men and women.
Unisex Long Sleeve Toulon Chef JacketR280.49 ex VAT
Unisex Short Sleeve Cannes Utility TopR203.99 ex VAT
Crew Bib ApronR152.99 ex VAT
Bolger Butchers ApronR146.61 ex VAT
Crew Waiters ApronR131.31 ex VAT
Mens Chicago Lounge Shirt Short SleeveR207.89 ex VAT
Indestruktible Ambush ShirtR371.24 ex VAT
All-Purpose Short Sleeve Lab CoatR254.99 ex VAT
Here are our top reasons you should consider branded workwear:
- Brand Awareness: branded workwear portrays a representation of company and what they stand for. It is imperative that workwear provides a positive image to customers. Wearing branded workwear is a form of free advertising and brand awareness to customers, potential new customers and the general public.
- Customer Service: when your employees wear branded workwear, customers are able to easily identify who to ask for assistance in-store or at corporate events.
- Sense of Unity: while it is good to allow for everyone to express their personal style, wearing the same branded clothes enables your team of employees to feel a part of your business or event and feel equal amongst themselves.
- Professionalism: branded corporate clothing echoes the business’s principles and level of professionalism.
- Cost-Effective: providing your employees with workwear cuts down their clothing costs and ensures all your employees look neat and represent your business and brand.
- Safety: ensuring your employees are dressed appropriately for their everyday roles and responsibilities, whilst meeting safety standards, is very important for your team.
At the PromoGroup, we offer a wide range and selection of workwear for men and women in various industries, styles and apparel options for your branded workwear needs. All branding is done in-house and when it comes to choosing your branding style, your options are endless. Whether you prefer to keep it traditional with laser engraving or make a splash with a high-impact full-colour printing, we employ the latest technology and in-house processes to get the job done!
To view our range of clothing options, click here.